Does Your Commercial Building Have Mold Issues?
Catch potential mold issues to your commercial building right away. Mold can infest an area rapidly, 48 hours after a water leak is presented can even be too late. Not catching mold in its tracks right away can lead to costly expenses and can be time-consuming to get rid of.
How do you know if your building possesses mold?
Here are a few questions about mold to ask yourself:
- Is there a history of moisture problems at the facility?
- Has anyone reported a musty or moldy odor?
- Has there been an onset of health effects reported?
- Does the facility get humid, often causing condensation, at least above 45%?
- Have any building materials or furnishings suffered water damage in the past?
- Has building materials or furnishings been wet for over 48 hours?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you should have a professional mitigation and restoration company test for mold. SERVPRO of Citrus Heights / Roseville and Carmichael will handle your mold problems. We offer 24-hour emergency services; we are faster to any size disaster, our staff is highly trained mold remediation technicians, we possess specialized mold remediation equipment, and we are locally owned and operated.
Contact our team at 916-966-2601. Our team will come quickly and inspect and assess the mold damage. Once the assessment is complete, our staff will contain the mold, so it does not spread, then filter the air properly. Our team will remove the mold and remove mold-infested materials. Once this is complete our team will clean contents and belongings at the site. After the mold is removed, our team can restore any materials and begin restoring the facility. We are just a call away.