Tips From Us
It may be tempting to take matters into your own hands but sometimes it can make the situation worse. Below are some tips from the pros.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles.
- Keep hands clean.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens ion rugs.
- Wash both sides of leaves on house plants.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture.
- Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removing lamps and table top items.
- Hose and wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator completely and prop open doors to help prevent odor.
These simple tips can be helpful when waiting for professional help to arrive.